Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dallas World Aquarium

Today was one of Colby's last days of summer before he has to go back to work. :(  I am so thankful for his job (somebody in this family has gotta work ;) ), but he is a great Daddy and we REALLY like having him home!  He does so much to help me and he does lots of playing with Baylor.  So to get out of the house today we decide to take a last minute trip to the Dallas World Aquarium.  Baylor LOVED it!  And I loved watching her see all the animals.  I wish I had gotten a few better pictures of her facial expressions, but I was too slow!  And I wish I would have video taped her...she was talking quite a bit to those animals. :) Here are a few pics that I did manage to get.

Hello DWA!


We are laughing because she is embaressingly loud!





You can't tell, but there's a shark behind her!


If you look real close, you can see her smiling in this picture. She was watching a giant ant eater!


And when our arms were too tired, it was time to hop on Dad's shoulders.


How do you know if it's been a good day?  If they stay happy all day and crash as soon as they get in the car...success!


1 comment: