Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of Pre-School

Today was Baylor's first day of pre-school!  I am teaching at a pre-school twice a week this year and Baylor gets to come with me!  I am so excited about this opportunity because it will give Baylor the chance to play somewhere outside of the house and will give me the opportunity to do what I love, but still get to stay home with my little Bitty Boo! :)  I was very nervous for Baylor though.  She doesn't have seperation anxiety or anything like that, but it is the longest I have ever left her with anyone besides family.  Her teacher this year is Mrs. Cassey and she is oh so sweet and patient! :)  Baylor can be a little head strong sometimes...I don't know where she gets it from... :).

 I left my camera with Mrs. Cassey to take some pictures if she had a chance to and she did!  So here is a snap shot of Baylor's day.  Thank you Mrs. Cassey!


She painted with Jello.  She is SOOO sleepy! Having too much fun!

She ate the Jello! :)

She ate lunch

Her favorite part of lunch, juice!

Naptime!  This is her new pretty napmat...inside a crib!  Maybe next time she will actually sleep on it! :)  Baylor does not like to miss out on anything going on around her so she didn't sleep much this time.  Next time Mrs. Cassey...we promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment