Friday, August 19, 2011

Big girl!

So...I know I sound like a broken record, but I am still amazed on how quickly Baylor keeps changing!  Sometimes I just want to say, "Stop!  I forbid you to grow up!"  I just want a little extra time while she is young and innocent and cuddly...sometimes. :)  Other times I just pray that the "phase"  goes by quickly!  Like her not knowing the word "no"...or just ignoring it all the time!  From 12 months to 13 months was a much bigger jump than I expected.  She's gone from me just talking at her to much more interactive...if that makes any sense?  Anyhoo...here are some of our pics and vidoes of new accomoplishments!  She even got her FIRST haircut!  Thanks Minna!  You're awesome!

This is Baylor holding a baby that is wearing one of her outfits from when she was a newborn!

Ready for church!

Her hair was getting a little mulletish so we are getting ready for our first trim!

Baylor and Minna!


Goodbye party in the back! :)

Hello cuteness!

Here is Bay attempting a puzzle.  She got 3 out of 6...not bad!


Some of her words and body parts she is learning...


Cute little monkey!


I hope everyone has a blessed school year and work year!  Love God and love people!

Matt 22:37-39
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]

No comments:

Post a Comment