Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy!

Life is busy these days!  Mostly because Baylor is so busy!  Soccer season has come to an end for us...a little sooner than we'd hoped, but overall it was a great season.   They won their district and made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  Can't be too sad about that!

Baylor is a crawling machine and is EVERYWHERE!  It has kept me a little cleaner though because if there is a thread on the floor, she finds it.   She is a magnet to everything she is not supposed to have! =) She has also figured out how to pull up on things which has made her naptimes and bedtimes...interesting.  I'm so thankful for this little bundle everyday and we love her SO much!


Hello Mommy. I'm awake!




I think I'm such a big girl!  And yes, we have lowered her bed since this pic! 


How cute is this kid!?


Happy late St. Patty's Day!



Playing the "honk" game with Mac




Celebrating Colb's birthday with Jolea and Winnie the Pooh!


On our way to go feed the ducks! 


 It was a loooong walk.  Bit got a little sleepy.



She's gotten much quicker at pulling up even since this video!

Can you guess what this is?

If you guessed "owl" you are right!  I saw this pattern on the internet and it seemed simple enough.  I have to say though, the one on the internet definitely looks a lot better!  I took 2 of Baylor's newborn onesies to make the owl and then stuffed it with the left overs.  It's not the best looking thing every, but at least now I can say that I have sewn something for my baby and it has a little sentimental value! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment