Wednesday, April 13, 2011

=)

As I've stated before, Baylor changes daily...sometimes hourly.  This past month she has really started changing!  She has become even more interactive.  She has eaten poptarts, grilled cheese, donut holes, whole green beans, jello!  Now I realize most of that is not appropriate for a little one to eat...but the fact that she can still suprises me!  She has started mimicking what I do, playing peek-a-boo, and even dancing!  I can also finally get a little bow to stay in her poofy hair.

She is officially starting to becom a little person.  I follow several other blogs...most being about their children as well and sometimes I think, "Oh, I remember when...". Other times I think, "Oh, I'm so glad we're past that."  And even, "Huh...maybe I should try that?"  Each have their own special story to tell about how our Creator has blessed us with a precious little life.   I know I will look back on these early stories when Baylor is 16 and paying me back for everything I ever did and think, "Where did that sweet kid go?!" Ha ha! Kidding! Kidding! Kidding!  Hopefully...

We have come so far in our journey that God is leading us on.  Can't wait to see what's next! =)


Where's Baylor?

Good thing we're not technically baptist anymore! ;)


And yes...she really did roll over when she was 3 weeks old. Here is one of the many videos we taped of it!


My prayer for Baylor- Psalm 139:14-I hope she will always know how special she is, not only to us, but more importantly, to the God that created her.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! I'm going to follow your blog now. Being new to the Lifegroup, I need to get to know everyone a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete