Thursday, March 24, 2011

On the move!

Well this has been a BIG week in the Peek household.  First of all, my hub's soccer team is the District Champs!!! Woo-hoo!!!  AND Colb got Coach of the Year for our district. Yay!!!!  So proud of him and the team! I am also just relieved that we made it through our first regular season of soccer.  We definitely had a few learning curves along the way, but overall it has been a dream season!  On to playoffs!

Another HUGE milestone we have hurdled this week is crawling!  Baylor can finally go forward!!!!  Now...it does resemble more of a breast stroke that you might see in swimming, but it's forward!  Hard to believe she came into this world so little and fragile and 8 months later she is chubby and busy! 

In the video there is some commentary by me, so you might just want to watch it with your mute button on...



I have 2 doctors appointments on Monday that I am just ready to get through, so any prayers you could send my way on that day would be much appreciated!  Not expecting anything out of the ordinary, and am praying it stays that way! =)


2 comments:

  1. What fun blessings are going on at your house!! Enjoy these special moments (I know you are!) We will be praying for your doctor visits. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Baylor!!! Soon enough you'll be able to keep up with my busy bees :)

    ReplyDelete