Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Confirmed!

Two things have been confirmed for me this week:

1.  I am not suffering from a brain tumor, but merely a sinus infection.

2.  Parents at Colby's soccer games actually did think that I was a teen mom who had gotten pregnant by one of the players!  Granted at the beginning of the season the only person I knew to talk with was a highschool teacher and I hadn't met any of the parents yet.  Since then, we have had several team meals and I have met the parents and introduced myself as the Head Coach's WIFE! =)  They, of course, have fallen in love with Baylor and she now has lots of  "baby-sitters" in the stands.

Speaking of soccer, Colby's success has continued throughout the season.  His record now is 17-1 which is AWESOME!  We give all glory to God.

Baylor had a pretty eventful Valentines day for only being 7 months.  She woke up with a note and a rose from her Daddy. =)  We then went and had a Valenties lunch at Colby's school...KFC $1.99 Monday Meal Deal style.  That night while Colb and I went on our Valentine's date, Baylor got to stay home and have a Valentine's date with her Paw-Paw.  I was a little nervous leaving Baylor with her Paw-Paw since she is still so little, but luckily she just loves him!  And he just loves her as well!



Lunch date with Daddy!



LOVE her smile!

Here are some pictures we recently took at JC Penny...I hadn't ever used them before, but they turned out really cute!  Thanks Shannon for the coupon! =)
Baylor Pics

2 comments:

  1. love the pics from jcp...and what a sweet gift from daddy on valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw Baylor's cute pics! I love them! We might just have to go to JCP for Rye's pics. He will be 6 months old in a few days. I can't believe our babies are getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete