Friday, January 7, 2011

And so it begins...

Soccer season has officially started!!!  So far we have had 3 scrimmages and have done really well.  I am so proud of Colby and all the hard work he is putting into this season.  It is much different for me this time around than last year because last year Colby was an assistant coach and I had my sister to travel to all of the games with.  This year Colby is a Head Coach and I am Hans Solo!  A little scary if you know me and sense of direction...or lack there of! =)  Soccer in general is a small crowd because it is an outdoor sport in the dead of winter...being able to have a warm body to get through it with and talk with about...whatever...is a luxury that I am currently without.  BUT...thanks to technology I can take lots of pics and text throughout the entire game...thank goodness!!!!   Here are a few pics from our Christmas and soccer games!  Be blessed in 2011 and make everyday count.  That is what I am going to try and do!!!

Such a happy baby!  LOVES her baby doll

All smiles

Baylor and Mommy at Daddy's first soccer game.  It was chilly!

Colby getting ready for his first game as a Head Coach and I was actually able to find the place on my own and get documentation!!!!

Baylor's Pirate shoes.  Go Pirates!

Pirate Passy


Our new version of Friday Night Lights

2 comments:

  1. Super cute-- love the pirate shoes! ...such a supportive coach's wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! She is a doll. Proud of you for all the adjustments you have made and with such a sweet spirit. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete