Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day!  There is nothing better than waking up on Mother's Day to the chatter of a happy, poofy haired, chubby cheeked, healthy, 9 month old, Baylor Ann.  She is one of the sweetest blessings and true gift from God. From not knowing if we could even have a child, to not knowing if our miracle baby was going to be ok, to present day has been a "journey" to say the least. (Thank you Mrs. Surber for reminding me that life is a journey, and God takes us on different journeys all the time!) :)  But what a ride!  I would do it all over again if I had to. God has grown us and stretched us and blessed us beyond measure. I love my sweet Baylor Ann more than words could ever express and I thank God daily for letting me be the mother of this amazing, hilarious, beautiful baby girl. 

1 Samuel 1:27
Baylor's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment